• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] How to get to Gorski (Progressive Era continent)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I've taken at least one province bordering it (the easternmost province in that map) and it still won't let me scout it. Do I have to take all of the other PE provinces first?

DeletedUser2145

Yes, you need to complete the rest of the PE provinces, and then Gorski will become available. It is the last province there.

DeletedUser

Yes, you need to complete the rest of the PE provinces, and then Gorski will become available. It is the last province there.

Right, I have Omioen as the last one and am working through that. Just hope that Gorski doesn't have absurd attack/defense enhancements like the last industrial ones do.

KhunErtugrul

I have acquired all of the provinces on the Indy map and all but Gorski in PE, but it still won't let me scout Gorski. Is there a limit to how far you can go based on where you are on the tech tree?

DeletedUser26120

Is there a limit to how far you can go based on where you are on the tech tree?
No. If you can't scout Gorski then there's another adjacent province to conquer. If you're sure there isn't then contact support - they can look at your game and tell you what's going on.

DeletedUser24787

you can keep scouting while in Progressive well beyond your intended age how ever the main story quest will get "tech blocked" but scouting has no block as long as you can fork over the goods or if you combat your way thru

once maintenance is up i will post image of city hall and image of where i am on the map been there for a long time just been using the alternative methods to complete quest and giving over to huge source of goods to the treasury instead of progressing to keep camping my age

KhunErtugrul

No. If you can't scout Gorski then there's another adjacent province to conquer. If you're sure there isn't then contact support - they can look at your game and tell you what's going on.

I completely finished 9 out of the 10 PE provinces. I'll try contacting support. Thanks.

Rhyyss

There are other areas of the progressive era map - roughly corresponding to Scandinavia and Greece - that don't seem to unlock even after Gorski falls. Am I missing something, or do they unlock in a late age?

DeletedUser26120

Screenshot please?

Google "how to screenshot and share" if you don't know how.

DeletedUser26120

If there is an icon (treasure chest, expansion, tower, resource) then it's a province to conquer. If not then you should be able to scout it. If not then it's just an empty area, part of the map design.

I don't believe it is possible to reach a point on the map where you have unconquered provinces but no ability to scout them. I think you have finished that era's map and need to use the big boat/plane to scout the new continent.

It should be on your map somewhere - one ship takes you back to world map. The other takes you to the new area. Click the latter.

If you can't find it then contact support, they can tell you where it is.

Rhyyss

Thank you for the response. I have moved on and am scouting and conquering the Modern Area continent. I just thought it odd that there is an are that is clouded still on the continent I left behind. It seemed like it might be a bonus area, like Mexico and Canada were in the Industrial Era.

DeletedUser31392

There's a spot like that on the first continent map for me as well, below Col/LMA regions. I have all of Col regions complete except for Narcien. Which I was saving for the next event since I only have one part left to negotiate on it. Easy quest done lol

Does the clouded area I see below LMA/Col region unlock after finishing Narcien? I have the Bonus area between LMA/Col unlocked, but not all compete. Again saving for event quests.

DeletedUser26965

There's a spot like that on the first continent map for me as well, below Col/LMA regions. I have all of Col regions complete except for Narcien. Which I was saving for the next event since I only have one part left to negotiate on it. Easy quest done lol

Does the clouded area I see below LMA/Col region unlock after finishing Narcien? I have the Bonus area between LMA/Col unlocked, but not all compete. Again saving for event quests.

This clouded area?

cloudy-area - Copy.gif

No.

DeletedUser26965

btw here's some of the other map I tried to arrange similar to the main map, as you can see clouds on all of them, all provinces complete;

Status
Not open for further replies.