• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How to start a civil war in your city.

• Thread starter DeletedUser4844
  • Start date

DeletedUser4844

1) Build 16 alchemists right next to each other.
2) Build 8 different denominations of churches, who all consider alchemist to be spawns of the devil, practicing the dark arts. Put them all right next to each other, and right next to the alchemists as well.
3) Just to add insult to injury, put up a pagan statue of Zues right next to the city hall. Lavish attention on it.

That should just about do it.

I was just kind of building stuff that I needed, in preparation for entering the Late Middle Ages, when I realized that, if this were a real city, there could be substantial problems with this design.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They should make it so certain things you place have a balance system like the alchemist and churches, They don't like each other so they should have it that if you put them together you'd get some kind of negative effect.

It'd make the game a tad more interesting and also add some level of reality to it, In my opinion. ;)

DeletedUser4844

Sure, but they should also balance the effect by having certain things give you extra bonuses if they are next to each other and work well together. For example, a jewelry maker and a cloth maker.

DeletedUser

They should make it so certain things you place have a balance system like the alchemist and churches, They don't like each other so they should have it that if you put them together you'd get some kind of negative effect.

It'd make the game a tad more interesting and also add some level of reality to it, In my opinion. ;)

You should submit that to proposals...