• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] How to take leadership back when the only other leader quits game?

DeletedUser28867

My son has a guild he started. He put another in charge while he was away and because of member status. That said this member left the game and now the guild is without a leader. How can my son change that without starting all over with a new guild name and all his team's points lost. (He would be drafting this, but he uses my computer at times and your system does not allow him to log in here when he is home, because I am.)

DeletedUser26965

If your son started it he is an administrator. He should still be in charge.
Not necessarily as 1) you can retire from being a founder and 2) Founders can dismiss founders

https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Guild_rights

CuteCfuller, he'll have to File a Support Ticket if there is no active founder in the guild, they will take it from there and probably make him founder again depending on whatever criterion they use to determine such things.

You could also check Menu>Global>Your Guild>Members and see if anyone has Founder rights;

founder - Copy.PNG

If there's a slash through it they don't have those rights.

DeletedUser28867

Not necessarily as 1) you can retire from being a founder and 2) Founders can dismiss founders

https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Guild_rights

CuteCfuller, he'll have to File a Support Ticket if there is no active founder in the guild, they will take it from there and probably make him founder again depending on whatever criterion they use to determine such things.

You could also check Menu>Global>Your Guild>Members and see if anyone has Founder rights;

View attachment 10340

If there's a slash through it they don't have those rights.
He is so freaked out. With GE and all. He gave up his crown for a day for me. Now he has a nightmare lol. I feel for him. We play this game together and skype so that we can stay in touch. He just did a ticket, I will keep a prayer that works for him.

DeletedUser26965

He is so freaked out. With GE and all. He gave up his crown for a day for me. Now he has a nightmare lol. I feel for him. We play this game together and skype so that we can stay in touch. He just did a ticket, I will keep a prayer that works for him.
If they make someone else founder then that founder can make him a founder as well. Good luck to you.