• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] How upgrade GB with button "Level UP" in GB building start?[done]

• Thread starter DeletedUser30917
  • Start date

DeletedUser30917

Hello, I can build one GB more then once (first I have builded). So I see in menu "Level UP" in my GB card, but if I click on this, one bluprinter from every field gone but my GB is still on the same level. What I doing wrong?

Lucifer1904

That simply as a level past 10. If you actually want to level up your GB from its current level then you have to spend the forge points on it to level it up. Hope that helps.

DeletedUser31592

Once a GB gets to level 10, it will take a full set of blueprints to go up each level after that. Basically, you 'unlocked' the next level. You are now able to take that GB up to level 11. You still have to get the required number of forge points for each level first. But now, instead of stopping at 10, you will be able to go to 11. You will need another full set to unlock 12.

DeletedUser26965

This says a lot about the truth in that some prints are rarer than others. I have been having issues getting that exact print you have empty since I started earning Arc prints.
I agree. I don't think I've ever seen a more clear example. 62-99 prints on each and only one has none? I realize statistically the chance to get one certain print is small but this example seems way too unlikely. It has to be one print is programmed to a lower % chance to get.