• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

If you are looking for a guild read this.

• Thread starter DeletedUser2742
  • Start date

DeletedUser2742

Refugees are looking for new members. If you are going it alone or just do not feel your current guild is right for you then try Refugees. Refugees is a place where you can be yourself and help build a great community of caring laid back players that do not expect the world from you. We do demand respect and activity. If you feel you can do this ask any member and they will do the rest. Beware not to bring Drama or disrespect for that will surely get you booted. Check us out we are the best little guild out there that no one has heard of.
Yours Respectfully,
maiversen

DeletedUser2742

We are still looking for new members.

Refugees are looking for new members. If you are going it alone or just do not feel your current guild is right for you then try Refugees. Refugees is a place where you can be yourself and help build a great community of caring laid back players that do not expect the world from you. We do demand respect and activity. If you feel you can do this ask any member and they will do the rest. Beware not to bring Drama or disrespect for that will surely get you booted. Check us out we are the best little guild out there that no one has heard of.
Yours Respectfully,
maiversen

Refugee's are once again looking for new members e above quote still holds rue. Ask any member for invite all members have the right to recruit as will you one you join

DeletedUser8376

Refugee's are once again looking for new members e above quote still holds rue. Ask any member for invite all members have the right to recruit as will you one you join

Please send Invation. Thank You

DeletedUser2742

invites

Thank you for your interest I have sent invites but you may have found place to call home by now because you have not accepted

To all future possible members please send n game email I gets noticed quicker

DeletedUser

I would like to join! I'm relatively new and was in a small guild for a short time, but it ended up dissolving.

DeletedUser

I just started new town in arvahall i am on daily and I believe I could be a positive force in your guild, please invite me - King Dimpsy

DeletedUser

Hey invite me I'm fairly new but am extremely active right now as I am recovering from a car accident. I check multiple times a day. I'd love to help out any way I can and am looking for a place to ask questions and gain experience.

DeletedUser

Invite please, just started playing and am enjoying the game. But I want to see what being part of guild is like.

DeletedUser12604

Currently in a small guild and would like to move on to a bigger one, so if you can invite that'd be wonderful

DeletedUser14120

looking for a guild that can use a trader/supplier. I play daily and can support. invite if interested.

DeletedUser

I am active looking to get through the iron age. I would like an invite

DeletedUser7162

I would like to join

i would like to join your guild