• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] In GE how many relics can there be per level

DeletedUser31499

My record is 8 relics on 1 of the 4 GE levels. I’ve had 7 before. I’m sure 8 isn’t the most one can get. What is your record # of relics on 1 GE level you’ve gotten? Does anyone know the max number of relics a level can contain?

Farfle the smelly

Relics only come with the temple right? Is it really worth it? I wasn’t planning on putting a temple down until at least colonial, since I’m in super growth mode for the next 6 months and can’t waste the space. Is this a poor idea?

Nicholas002

Relics only come with the temple right? Is it really worth it? I wasn’t planning on putting a temple down until at least colonial, since I’m in super growth mode for the next 6 months and can’t waste the space. Is this a poor idea?
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/wip-tor-analysis.36696/
Here is a handy resource for what the TOR gives you. It’s not a guide, just a list of what it gives you. The numbers in there are based on 64 encounters weekly. If you do say, 30 encounters, multiply the numbers by 30/64.

since you are in “super growth mode”, you are probably most interested in FP. At lvl 1 it gives 0.2 fp per square, and at level 10, 0.28 fp per square.

my advice would be, if you have anything in your city that is not producing fps, (or something like attack %) consider replacing it with the TOR. Any FPs is better than no FPs. Level 3 is a pretty good level to leave it at, until you are ready to take it to 50, or whatever the sweet spot is.

P C C

One consideration I don't think is touched on in that analysis is getting Rogues from TOR. If you have a good Alcatraz, you'll presumably get enough from it. But if not, then 10 rogues from a gold relic can be a big help. I didn't bother with Traz until after GBG started, to save space, so I always appreciated those relics.

Nicholas002

One consideration I don't think is touched on in that analysis is getting Rogues from TOR. If you have a good Alcatraz, you'll presumably get enough from it. But if not, then 10 rogues from a gold relic can be a big help. I didn't bother with Traz until after GBG started, to save space, so I always appreciated those relics.
Rogues are in it. And that is a good point. If you don’t have traz, the rogues it produces are a nice bonus. (though it doesn’t make very many rogues. Like every 3 weeks you might get 10 rogues).

if you want a source of rogues other than traz, HC is better than TOR. It’s also better FP wise. But it is a lot more expensive. Building ToR is practically free.

Nicholas002

Well I happened to get 50 rogues from mine this week ;-) But yes, usually 10 every few weeks is more like it.
wow. that's very lucky. I have not gotten rogues from it yet, but this week I got 200 FP from it, which is good too.

*Arturis*

There is a chance to get 1 relic per encounter so the maximum you can get per level is 16 or 64 relic if you do 64 encounters. At level 80 ToR the chance is around 1/3 relic spawn or an average of 21 relics, you might get lucky to have more than 21 of which there’s a break down on rare/uncommon/common % depending on your ToR level. So it’s a good idea to level your ToR up to 80, whatever level after that is pretty much increased on rare and uncommon

DeletedUser31499

My ToR is at level 57 giving me a 30% chance at a relic. That averages out to 18 to 19 relics per 64 GE encounters. I’m working on getting my TA to level 101. After that I think of doing something easier like getting my ToR to 100. The chance at a relic levels out but the chance at the relic being jade or gold goes up as you go higher.