• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Ingame harasment

DeletedUser

How do i report a player in my hood for sending harassing and threatening ingame emails and attacking my city out of spite? I really want to be moved to another hood if it's possible. I'm in Brisgard.:mad:

Damon Hunt

DeletedUser2145

If there is anything in violation of the Game Rules, contact Support and file a ticket. You can also right-click anywhere on the game and choose Contact Support.

Moving hoods is not a possibility.

DeletedUser9243

It would be nice if a feature would be added that would allow players to change neighborhoods in exchange for diamonds. I've been dealing with the same raiding, plundering jerk for the last several months, and he's been keeping himself just one military and tech level above me so he doesn't end up leaving the neighborhood. As an alternative, it would be nice to be able to purchase immunity from attacks for a set period of time (which would be revoked if the person with the protection attacked another player during that time period).

DeletedUser

You can always put a suggestion to Proposals section about it. If it gets enough support, it's possible that it may pass in few months' time.

DeletedUser11287

Attacking you is part of the game. Seems a silly thing to complain about.

DeletedUser

Train as much of the best soldiers you have as possible depending on what age you are in, have 5-6 heavy units and 2-3 ranged units and put them all on city defense and whenever you arent fighting a battle keep them on your city defense.

DeletedUser10076

Train as much of the best soldiers you have as possible depending on what age you are in, have 5-6 heavy units and 2-3 ranged units and put them all on city defense and whenever you arent fighting a battle keep them on your city defense.

Such an army would be turned to mince-meat to an halfway intelligent attacker.

DeletedUser8910

Changing up your defenses daily helps to keep the hard-core attacker busy and off-guard. The hope is they will lose 2 or 3 units while attacking you. I consider that a successful defense, even if they breach the defenses, losing multiple units makes it an annoying battle for the attacker. If you build (or keep) several different military units available, and change them out and about every day, it will help keep some attackers at bay, cause they will expect one thing and receive another.

DeletedUser

... put them all on city defense and whenever you arent fighting a battle keep them on your city defense.
Okay ... I did that. When I logged off last night [after a day of attacking several neighbors] I put all my units on city defense. In the morning two of those neighbors attacked my city. I replayed the battle ... Instead of the 4 spearmen and two slingers assigned to city defense, there were only two spearmen for both battles.

DeletedUser11406

Okay ... I did that. When I logged off last night [after a day of attacking several neighbors] I put all my units on city defense. In the morning two of those neighbors attacked my city. I replayed the battle ... Instead of the 4 spearmen and two slingers assigned to city defense, there were only two spearmen for both battles.

That doesn't ring up right amigo. When you see 2 spearfighters, that's the game's default when you haven't assigned a defensive army.

Second, putting up 6 in defense against 8 is a major advantage and a relatively easy win, without loss, for the attacker.

You need to review how to setup your defensive army (that's not happening) and you need a full 8 in defense.

Otherwise the daily beatings will likely continue.

And on that note, NEVER whine about it to the aggressor (it's part of the game) - that will only encourage it further. Instead show up and M/P daily, and hope if they continue to attack you they don't plunder.

DeletedUser15048

City Defense

What I haven't seen anyone tell you is that you need to select the units you want to use and then click the BLUE helmet icon until all your defensive units time blocks go from green to blue and have a blue shield. Try that and upon replay you should see all your troops.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14453

Good Point . . . I am new and attack a lot as well

Although if someone complains to me about plundering, I let them know I will send a 'friend' request and this will prevent this from happening . . . the harassment that is. However if they do not accept the friend request and are truly doing this out of respite . . . I would report them . . . this is only a game after all.
~Billy Cage

DeletedUser

make sure you set the armies to defense by usng the blue button then select up to 8

DeletedUser25952

How do i report a player in my hood for sending harassing and threatening ingame emails and attacking my city out of spite? I really want to be moved to another hood if it's possible. I'm in Brisgard.:mad:

Damon Hunt

report?! Are we in kindergarten? Send a message to one of the biggest players in your neighborhood. "I will donate [5-10] forge points a day for the GB of your choice to whup this miserable SOB and plunder him every day." Explain what is going on and... i would do it! Offer a bonus if he gets others to also attack the idiot.

We have to think outside of the box. There is plenty you can do to deter an idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25952

Or send him a FR (friend request). Think outside the box. If you are not in a guild, join his guild! OR.... quit the game and take up gardening? That was a poor joke. Cogitate on this and come up with a plan of attack.

DeletedUser23123

report?! Are we in kidergarten? Send a message to one of the biggest players in your neighborhood. "I will donate [5-10] forge points a day for the GB of your choice to whup this miserable SOB and plunder him every day." Explain what is going on and... i would do it! Offer a bonus if he gets others to also attack the idiot.

We have to think outside of the box. There is plenty you can do to deter an idiot.
What he said plus just make sure they're not on the same Guild.

DeletedUser10415

QM20ACB.jpg