• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Innogames TV- February Feedback

DeletedUser4770

Check out the February episode and give us your feedback in this thread! We’d love to hear from you!

Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser27218

Looks pretty lame. It is getting where I hate seeing these things come around.

DeletedUser26965

I guess that's useful if you don't play or look at Beta otherwise nothing new to know regarding FoE.

DeletedUser8420

Could someone PLEASE DEVELOPE A SENSE OF IMAGINATION HERE???? I mean come on, the event names change but the quests are nearly exactly the same ones over and over and over....delete x amount of military units, collect x amount of coins, supplies what have you, scout province, spend x amount of fps, buy x amount of fps, m/p x amount of buildings, secure sector without fighting....etc etc etc. I understand a certain amount of repeating quests but seriously, can't someone come up with something a little different here?

If the devs are imagination challenged the why not send out surveys to the players I am sure there are some ideas out there that haven't been explored yet....PLEASE! I am to the point I can almost do these quests in my sleep....

Ylisaveta

psst, Cass, one of the quests in the next historical questline is all new and different. Collect X Tavern silver!!! Are you excited yet? :cool: