• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Is the neighbor system wierded out?

DeletedUser9323

As of the recent "neighbor update", I now have one who is above 10x as high in points as any other "neighbor (400k vs 39k) " and is in the modern age vs at the highest at high middle ages.

Is really fair to have someone in "your neighbor hood" sending tanks vs trebuchets? Just sounds insane on the "fairness" level if you ask me:blink:

I could understand somone with at the absolute max 100k points one era above, but someone in the highest era vs people 4 or more era behind does not make sense

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2145

Send in a support ticket. Right-click anywhere on the game and choose contact support, and file in a ticket. Even if the situation cannot be fixed, the devs need to know where the hoods go wrong.

DeletedUser9323

Send in a support ticket. Right-click anywhere on the game and choose contact support, and file in a ticket. Even if the situation cannot be fixed, the devs need to know where the hoods go wrong.

Will do thanks, kinda new to getting help here