• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Is this a bug or total crap ???

DeletedUser10933

Arvahall, waited till productions finished cause I know timers rest if road connection gets broken.

King and queen statue lost their goods and FP when I went to rearrange things, they didnt collect

as I wasnt trying to move them, I moved the garden ruins first and boom they lost their finished productions.

seems total crap and no real purpose

JC

Salsuero

Arvahall, waited till productions finished cause I know timers rest if road connection gets broken.

King and queen statue lost their goods and FP when I went to rearrange things, they didnt collect

as I wasnt trying to move them, I moved the garden ruins first and boom they lost their finished productions.

seems total crap and no real purpose

JC

Not a bug, though not real fun when it happens. The set pieces must maintain the connection to each other in order to not reset their individual clocks at any point where they are moved into separation. It is suggested that you move them immediately after collection in order to not have to deal with this issue.

Last edited:

Lucifer1904

That was part of the pieces operation when implemented. It was stated when the pieces were released during the questline.