• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Is this legal?

Lucifer1904

Not sure I just got a random message from someone

"let's talk trade; i run a small smuggling ring, usually do deals around 8am EST, but can work around your schedule.. just need to know your deposits for each age, time zone, and current goods needs.."

DeletedUser11463

Sounds like they're just getting into the game. You can trade goods with anyone in your hood, guild, friends list. You can trades goods for goods or goods for FP's, etc. There's really no smuggling involved unless they are using some kind of hack and those are not allowed. But other than that, you can trade whatever you wish.

DeletedUser26965

Weird, well as long as it only involves FoE and only on one world with no hacking involved and such I wouldn't think there's a problem but it depends on more context of what this person is really asking.

"Trades in any form (goods, Forge Points, etc.) that involve multiple worlds are forbidden."
https://us.forgeofempires.com/page/the_game/rules/

wolfhoundtoo

he might simply be fishing for useful information for later plunder. Could as someone else said simply be looking for people to trade with as well.