• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Is your Marzipan Bakery Green?

Xenosaur

It's as if the building is celebrating St. Patty's Day? I play on mobile.

Anyone else have this city "change"?

unnamed.jpg

P C C

I haven't seen it stay green, but sometimes some chain or connected special buildings at least flash green when they are motivated when I'm on mobile

Xenosaur

You picked it up an put it down , it goes green when you add to the chain value and red when you remove value. Make sure that you didn't reset the timer on the chain.
good thought, but the timers of all 3 of those bakery building are spot on - exact. So I didn't move it to injure that connection, or just moving it at all - even for a microsecond, would turn it green. Right now, it's green "sheen" is gone (and it's back to it's normal color). I guess the St Patty's revelry is over ? :D

Thanks for all the thoughts ...

Xenosaur

I haven't seen it stay green, but sometimes some chain or connected special buildings at least flash green when they are motivated when I'm on mobile

you know @P C C, you may be onto something. Yes - that makes sense. I've seen that happen too. That might be right here.