• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Jaims New World Contest - Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Tier two - Non-Diamond / Attack only Pengie GT

Tier two - Non-Diamond / Attack only PengieGT
1907688_10202178206637679_1143668648123963285_n.jpg

DeletedUser

Tier 2, no diamond use, no negotiation

hMHMv5n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11604

AcltPsT.jpg

I finished. This is Tier 2. I may be too late but I thought why not. I did it.

DeletedUser11631

Tier 1 Badakus conquered.
10464137_10204134774508641_808544558418046723_n.jpg

DeletedUser9030

file:///C:/Users/Kimberlie/Downloads/bsdKU.jpg how do are shows the picture every time I go to and asked the URL I have been trying since early this morning to get it to show up and I cannot. I have tried copy and paste I have the screenshot I just cannot get it to be a picture on hereI know I'm not probably even close to one of the winners but it is aggravating to have the picture to have done the work and not to know how to post it on here you have a button that says insert image but then when you hit it – the URL but you say that you cannot read the URL what am I to do?

- - - Updated - - -

file:///C:/Users/Kimberlie/Downloads/bsdKU.jpg how do are shows the picture every time I go to and asked the URL I have been trying since early this morning to get it to show up and I cannot. I have tried copy and paste I have the screenshot I just cannot get it to be a picture on hereI know I'm not probably even close to one of the winners but it is aggravating to have the picture to have done the work and not to know how to post it on here you have a button that says insert image but then when you hit it – the URL but you say that you cannot read the URL what am I to do?

DeletedUser

Above the Quick Reply box should be 6 small icons to the top right. You click on the 3rd icon from right (beside crossed globe). It should give you choice to either upload a picture from URL or (a tab beside it) get it from your computer. You click on basic upload to get it from your computer and you get to browse your computer to find that pic. You choose the picture and click upload files. Picture should show below your text. Example below (done just that way).

stars1.png

DeletedUser9110

this is good, however I have vista. so what is AltGr? where is that key? and once you save it in paint, how do you upload it to a message such as this? thanks

DeletedUser

Alt Gr is a button beside spacebar (biggest button on keyboard) and you can save the screenshot to desktop, so it's easier to take it from there. Just use the info I gave above your last question.

DeletedUser9110

haha

Alt Gr is a button beside spacebar (biggest button on keyboard) and you can save the screenshot to desktop, so it's easier to take it from there. Just use the info I gave above your last question.

the biggest button on my keyboard is shift. lol. I figured it out. thanks anyway, and I see I am a winner. woot!

Status
Not open for further replies.