• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

JOIN HEROES - Where members make a difference! (Top Ranking Guild)

DeletedUser6014

Join Heroes Guild * World of Dunarsund *

"Nor have we seen mightier men and women in this world than the ones standing in this guild"

Becoming a Hero will not only require a lot of hard work and sweat but you will have to conduct yourself as one as well. We encourage and reward members to make a difference for each other at all possible moments. If you are brave, persevere even in the face of adversity, encourage and motivate others, want to be powerful, humble and compassionate, then submit your request to join us!

In this competitive environment as a top ten guild (rank 8[SUP]th[/SUP]) only motivated individuals should apply!

If you are ready to make a difference send me an in game message.

Dmmsys
Protector-Founder
HEROES

DeletedUser6014

HEROES PLEDGE REQUIRED FOR ALL NEW MEMBERS

Hello prospective members! All new members are required to send me this pledge by in game message before receiving an invite to the guild. I pledge as a member of HEROES to:
Help, protect and support my guild mates at every possible time.
Po/Mo at least 4 times a week.
Help with trades in the guild forum to help other grow.
Prove my skills on the battlefield by acquiring 5 medals or win 10 battles a week.
Improve by 500 points each week at a minimum.
This I solemnly swear to do to the best of my abilities.
Signature...