• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Join the legion

Culchie

The 13[SUP]th[/SUP] Legion is recruiting new members, there is a limited amount of places and invites are on a 1[SUP]st[/SUP] come 1[SUP]st[/SUP] served basis. While other guilds advertising here are only looking for GvG fighters, we will consider all requests.
That said we are active on the IA and EMA GvG maps giving our fighters the chance to top their neighbourhood PvP towers. If you want forge points, our town halls pay 2 extra fp's, we have 60+ members to trade with, we aid GB's from sticks to level 4.
The 13[SUP]th[/SUP] legion members cover a wide range of era’s, experienced and not so experienced players find a place with us. Our only rule is that members are active, but understand the vagaries of real life and anyone needing time out of the game only needs to lets us know.
If this sounds appealing to you, if you’re tired of elitist guilds run for the benefit of the few, then the 13[SUP]th[/SUP] may be the FoE guild for you. For an invite contact culchie or Mo Jimi

DeletedUser

not happy

I am not happy with Guild that I am in it only has 3 people and they do nothing. I do hope that you are will to accept this request. thank you, Spring101

DeletedUser

Request to join guild

I am looking to join a guild and the legion seems like it would be a good fit. Relatively new to Arvahall, butam playing in other worlds also.