• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Levelmasters: Realms

• Thread starter DeletedUser23419
  • Start date

DeletedUser23419

How this works:

The main basis is simply to develop levels.
You begin with a player with lv1 leadership. To advance, you just declare a kind of level you wish to create/upgrade, and do a quest for that level.
The maximum level is 35, and you can explain, in great detail, what equipments and abilities those forces have based on the levels.

The levels represent whatever the name of them actually is, scaling up to the maximum level pretty much. For example, leadership allows 5 new units per level. But keep in mind that only one level per person can be achieved each quest, and only your first character can gain leadership levels.

The ultimate goal is simply to gain levels and battle other players. Every time you beat a player's unit, you gain vp(victory points) equal to the levels those units have, and you need enough vp in order to advance forces, except for low-leveled basic kinds of levels.

In addition to that, advanced levels have certain requirements in order to be obtained. I will tell you if you are overdoing it.
Lastly, to advance the chosen level, you must get the approval of (will state number) other members that your storyline was sufficient, plus me as well.

My Present Setup:

Theridon
Lv1 Leader
(pending) Lv1 Warrior
Dallan
(pending) Lv1 Warrior
Perry
(pending) Lv1 Archer
Ken
(pending) Lv1 Archer
Paula
(pending) Lv1 Wizard
Claire
(pending) Lv1 Priest

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23419

T​he Plot:

Theridon must locate and train his comrades, along with saving a caravan.
Minimum 3 posts with average writing.

The Story:

As Theridon began his ventures in the world, his father explained that he was prophesized to be a noble leader, the first of his kin. One day, he would lead a mighty empire, forged in blood, but also in nobility as well. But only after hard work and intense development.

As Theridon was finally set loose, he was told to locate a few people and train them in the arts of war. Recently, goblin attacks were on the rise, and it was beginning to be a problem defending against those pesky foes. Something had to be done about them, or the community would perish soon. The essential caravans, in fact, were late, and it showed.

Taking off, he ventured towards the training grounds in the community, hoping that there would be fresh recruits there, just as informed.

DeletedUser23419

Theridon's Legacy - V1B

Theridon arrived at the training ground for the community, and noticed that just about all the recruits were quite pathetic, and unequipped as well. Worse, due to the lack of supplies, the forces were quite destitute as well, and it showed. Since actions spoke louder than words, it was clear that the forces needed some assistance in developing themselves. But the problem was that they had a serious lack of everything, even stealth. How could they possibly stand up to foes with their present stance, let alone defend the community? It looked grim at best.

In the end, it was decided that they would work on investigating the trade caravans that were long overdue for arrival. Maybe there was a way to salvage the situation...

DeletedUser23419

If you knew just how often I get banned in the good areas, you would show more interest.

DeletedUser23419

Thanks.....

Theridon's Legacy V1C

As the recruits began walking the highways, they located a looted caravan almost bereft of supplies. All that was left was enough food for them to gain a lone meal, and some weapons that the goblins seemed to have overlooked altogether.

Just then, one of the merchants crawled out from his hiding place, and began talking... "Thanks be! I'm glad I hid the weapons, at least those goblins can be brought to justice. But there's a problem. No explorers, and they are located in a remote base that needs at least a little exploration to find."

More problems... but at least now they had fulfilled their mission. Not only did the threat of danger escalate their performance, they had found some supplies that would ensure they would fare reasonably against the goblins...

Did I gain The levels I desire? Vote now. (needs only 1)