• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

LMA Goods

generalwoo

not many people are looking to buy CdM goods, and I don't know anyone crazy enough to buy basil

No, but her plunderees might. :D

When I was in Iron Age, I asked a couple dealers if they sold CdM sets. I was quoted 150 and 200, which seemed high considering that Traz goods are going for 200. I advanced to EMA and slowly traded up for the goods - took about six weeks, and that was only possible because I had some friends who moved up to LMA.

Anyway, considering that it costs 5000 diamonds to buy 1000 LMA goods, and 50 diamonds to buy a FP, my best guess is 100 FP.

Farfle the smelly

I’m actually terrible at selling goods in the market (seems like a lot of work/am lazy). Do Bronze Age folks actually buy Iron goods, where I’m camping? After they realize how expensive it is, I’m doubtful but I’m happy to be wrong.

I find this play strategy very fascinating, so thank you all for the dialogue! :)