• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

login problems

DeletedUser5791

I know that there a support function for this type of problem, but when I get to the support page and putin my username and password, the submit button doesn't work. Since the last update, I can't login on my pc, only on my smartphone. I've tried clearing cookies, ssl cache and other things, but when I login, I can choose the world I want to play in, but I get an unfinished page after that. No progress bar, no pictures or anything. Please help.
Dave

DeletedUser4844

Hmmm...could it be your version of flash is outdated? I sometimes get results similar to yours when that happens. If you want to check for that, google for adobe flash latest version and download/install it, then restart all browsers and try again.

DeletedUser5791

Hmmm...could it be your version of flash is outdated? I sometimes get results similar to yours when that happens. If you want to check for that, google for adobe flash latest version and download/install it, then restart all browsers and try again.
I tried that. I updated my flash player with no help. I did finally get a support ticket started, we'll see what they can find out.
D