• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Logout Issues

Kranyar the Mysterious

I installed FoE on my wife's iPad Pro so I can have access to the game if I ever need it, but I am having a problem w it logging out.

I want her tablet to forget my login information, both name and password, but no matter what I try my details are still there front and center for anyone to access my account anytime. I can't find any anything in the game settings to forget my login information. I tried deleting and closing, and logging in from a non-existent account. I couldn't find anything in the iPad settings either.

Anyone know how to accomplish this?

DeletedUser

I installed FoE on my wife's iPad Pro so I can have access to the game if I ever need it, but I am having a problem w it logging out.

I want her tablet to forget my login information, both name and password, but no matter what I try my details are still there front and center for anyone to access my account anytime. I can't find any anything in the game settings to forget my login information. I tried deleting and closing, and logging in from a non-existent account. I couldn't find anything in the iPad settings either.

Anyone know how to accomplish this?
On my Android phone I tried entering random stuff for Player Name and Password, then try to login. After the resultant failure, I exited the app. When I reopened the app, the random stuff was still there and I had to erase it and re-enter the correct info to log in. Should work the same way for you.

Kranyar the Mysterious

On my Android phone I tried entering random stuff for Player Name and Password, then try to login. After the resultant failure, I exited the app. When I reopened the app, the random stuff was still there and I had to erase it and re-enter the correct info to log in. Should work the same way for you.

Unfortunately that didn't work either.

DeletedUser3882

Only thing I can find is to “offload” the app data under storage settings.

This essentially deletes the app (but keeps documents/data) forcing you to redownload the app if/when you want to play it again.

The other option is to delete the app outright, which is the same damn thing?!? 0_o

Can’t find any other setting/method as of yet :/
I'm not an Apple fan.
Truer words simply cannot be stated...

Kranyar the Mysterious

If no other solution presents itself, I may try creating an account on another server. That wouldn't be terrible, because I doubt I'd use her tablet more than a few times a month.

Agent327

Not surprised that you would suggest something akin to using a nuclear bomb to cure a common cold. Too bad you don't practice what you preach.

Hate to tell you this, but you are a moron. I gave you a second non drastic solution that works.

Besides that, you are using an iPad. Deleting and reinstalling a game is a matter of minutes and you do not lose anything!!!

If you want to rad someone the riot act, at least make sure you know what you are talking about. Next time just ask your wife. She probably is a lot smarter.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Hate to tell you this, but you are a moron. I gave you a second non drastic solution that works.

Besides that, you are using an iPad. Deleting and reinstalling a game is a matter of minutes and you do not lose anything!!!

If you want to rad someone the riot act, at least make sure you know what you are talking about. Next time just ask your wife. She probably is a lot smarter.

Lol, goes to show what you know.

You should never assume that your internet situation applies to everyone else. 500mb's of downloading on a 2gb per month data limit (before getting throttled) is a lot. So deleting and reloading several times a month like you suggest would be the moronic thing to do. It is exactly the nuclear option I stated, not some minor non-drastic inconvenience.

Besides, your instant de-evolution into petty name calling pretty much shows your true colors.

As to my wife being smarter than me, I will only point out that she is the one who chooses Apple products, not me...

Agent327

Lol, goes to show what you know.

It does.

You should never assume that your internet situation applies to everyone else. 500mb's of downloading on a 2gb per month data limit (before getting throttled) is a lot. So deleting and reloading several times a month like you suggest would be the moronic thing to do. It is exactly the nuclear option I stated, not some minor non-drastic inconvenience.

The app is 147,7 MB

Besides, your instant de-evolution into petty name calling pretty much shows your true colors.

I have given you an alternative option where all you have to do is delete some text and still you do not get it, so?

As to my wife being smarter than me, I will only point out that she is the one who chooses Apple products, not me...

So glad you prove it yourself.