• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for a four world guild

DeletedUser

I am looking for a true four world guild. While I compete in the PVP tournament I do not plunder unless I have been plundered. I play daily and have the following:
On Arvahall I am ranked 3685 and have two great buildings the Statue of Zeus level 4, and the Tower of Babel level 5
On Brisgard I am ranked 3438 and have the same two buildings Zeus at level 2 and the Tower at level 6
On Cirgard I am ranked 3004 and have the same two buildings Zeus at level 6 and the Tower at level 5
On Dunarsund I am ranked 868 and have four great buildings Zeus at level 6, the Tower at level 8, the Coliseum at level 4 and Lighthouse of Alexandria at level 2

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To my knowledge, I don't think there is a 4 World guild that would accept you in all 4 worlds at your current point level.

My advice would be to find the most suitable guild for you in whichever world you play in. It makes trading much easier when you have plenty of players at your point and Age level.

Good luck.