• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for a Guild and Guidence

DeletedUser

I am a noob to this game. I am a mature player looking for active players that would be willing to share there knowledge with me. In time I will return the favors for sure.

DeletedUser2259

Hello.
I am Cavalierhome on this world.. I have a bit of experience. If you would like join our guild and you can get some help.
Cheers
paul

DeletedUser

:)Hi there i'm Kelly from the guild kellyzville, i play on all 3 worlds and we would love to have you in brisgard and/or cirgard. We are an active guild with fun competitions that i have each week where you can win goods of a higher tier. We are very active and help with anything you need. If you wish to join contact me sealeykb in both brisgard and cirgard. Hope to hear from you soon.

DeletedUser3549

Have you found a Guild yet?

I just started recruiting and am also a mature player. I play everyday with a focus on building and trading. I do participate in PvP tournaments from time to time but it's not my priority.

Guild: Celtica