• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for a Guild for Less Active Players

• Thread starter DeletedUser6815
  • Start date

DeletedUser6815

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya, and I am looking for a guild for less active players with a very irregular schedule.

I like to fight and plunder. I don't have time to do that and M/P. So I'm looking for a guild that does not require M/P. Would try to participate in guild wars but might not be able to depending on schedule.

Basically, I am looking for a trade guild.

If there is a guild out there that fits the bill, let me know.

Inigo Montoya, prepared to kill.

DeletedUser

Also Looking For a Trade Guild

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya, and I am looking for a guild for less active players with a very irregular schedule.

I like to fight and plunder. I don't have time to do that and M/P. So I'm looking for a guild that does not require M/P. Would try to participate in guild wars but might not be able to depending on schedule.

Basically, I am looking for a trade guild.

If there is a guild out there that fits the bill, let me know.

Inigo Montoya, prepared to kill.

My name is Youngbeauty27 and I too would be looking for a trade guild. I can M/P sometimes but usually my schedule will not allow for much in guild wars or definite M/P efforts everyday. If someone could help would be great. Not very far in the game yet but hoping to progress quickly.