• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for a Guild

DeletedUser4094

Am currently 2nd in Bronze age by less than 70 points, and only 4 researches away from Iron. Very active player, and hoping to join a guild to help me learn the game even more.

DeletedUser

The exchange has room for another active player. I'll be happy to send you an invitation.

DeletedUser

Ive been contacting you all day werner12, and I have received your message in the forum to join my guild. I have sent you an invite hours ago

DeletedUser

I will remind all guild leaders that this is a friendly competitive game. There is no need for insults or name calling. If your guild can not stand up to the invitation of another guild to a new player, or even a member of your guild, the problem is with your guild if they walk.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hi kellyzville is looking and we are very active, i have contest to promote trading and MoPing (polish or motivate) we would love to have you.