• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for big, easy to join guild? Join the Victorian family!

DeletedUser5116

Hello, my names Isiah A, leader of the Victorians,

In our guild our main goal is the enjoyment you gain with the whole group, and most especially our members freedom. Please read the sections below and learn about our guild, we hope you like it
grinfoe.png

Rules:

You must have more points than our weakest member in order to join.

We focus on having everyone participate, but not because they have to, we understand that people have busy schedules and can't change them for a game. I personally think that it is easier to help out and motivate, polish and trade without knowing in the back of your mind you are being forced and have to do this. We don't force our members to do many things, if at all. I've found throughout my leadership that people appreciate this, or are just kind-hearted and don't have to be forced. The rules we do have are all voted on by the members and created by the members. The only rule that I, the founder, have made by myself and have stated in text is the rule that everyone should be on at least once every 8 days.

Our Victorians Government:

Here at the Victorians to ensure you get your freedom we usually don't make a rule unless it is brought up by a member, then it is the founders responsibility to bring that rule up to the other high ranked members, then if the other members decide it is a good rule, it is put up into the forum as a poll to be voted on by the members. The members usually have the first decision and always the last word on the rules.

History of our guild:

The guilds birth---The guild was started just before my birthday, before April. I in the game had only about 2,000 points and was still learning, now I can say with certainty that starting this guild was no mistake, and I feel lucky for having started it so early. I learned with the guild, by rank 3,000 we had 3 members, and from there the guild blossomed.
The Members---Our members aren't forced to do anything in the guild, it's more for the people who like a nice calm game-play experience, who can work for the people in the guild and help out even if it's by a little, and can be drama-free and sociable. The members we have now are all nice people, they help and donate, the motivate, polish, trade and they're there to talk to.
The Founder---I don't plunder or attack players or even computer operated players. I believe we still have members that do the same thing. I usually try the nice approach even to people who try to become our enemies. To this day we do not have a single enemy that I have knowledge of. We do, of course have guilds led by deep friends of mine.

Conclusion:

This is the Victorians, to sum everything up, you need more points than our weakest member to join, (Currently 10,000 points) We have you vote on rules and don't have many to begin with, this guild is for people who want motivation, polishing and trading, but can accept that not everyone is forced. Our guild is calm and progresses slowly, but steadily. This is our guild. To join please send me (Isiah A) a letter asking for an invitation, if you are under 10,000 points we might be able to make an exception if you're close to that. once you've joined you can expect a welcome message from me personally or from a officer or a higher up. You can expect a lot of mail from me and updates to our website, (which is written at the bottom of the page.) I can ensure you that you'll like it here
lolfoe.png

Thanks a lot for reading our introduction, for more information read our guild description, ask me in a letter (Isiah A) or visit our website at Victoriansite.webs.com

Thank you,
Isiah A

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5116

We are currently going through changes, mainly promoting and guild cleaning of the website, forum and texts.:huh: :blink: :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: