• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for new members for guild Skull Crushers

DeletedUser

Hello,

We are looking for players to join our guild and grow with us.

Our guild only asks that you P/M other members daily if possible and post fair trades.

We do not have any point minimum so if you are just starting this guild could be for you.

If you wish to join send a message to player name kpkhd and I will send an invite to you.

There are benefits to belonging to a guild especially as it get bigger. There will be members who can post trades to help you out when you need a particular good or goods. There is no Forge Point payment when trading between guild members.

As the member list grows there will be more people who will either motivate or polish your city buildings to increase your production.

Thank you
Karl

DeletedUser

I apologize if I caused any confusion, this guild is only available in the world of Brisgard.

It looks like I messed up somehow and made it available to other worlds.

Anyways, we are still actively looking for new members and are a very easy guild to get along with.

P/M whenever you have a chance, it does not have to be everyday since most players have a life outside of game.

Ask that trades be balanced between guild members.

No rules or guidelines for trades outside of guild, you can get whatever you can.

DeletedUser

Hi, only been playing for a week, but im hooked and play daily. looking for a guild to join