• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for new members that are active and want to grow..

DeletedUser7055

We are the Knights Templar# "Dunarsund only"

Together We Stand. Divided We Fall.
Protectors of The Truth.

We are seeking team oriented players that are motivated and want to be the best in Dunarsund. We now are asking for active players who want to be successful in Guild Wars!

To achieve this goal we:

*P/M only those that P/M you.
*Have a Fair and Open Trading Market
*We encourage Guild wide messaging in order to grow.
*A Guild Forum that offers everything you need to know in order to be a top ranked player.
*Just and fair Leadership that is active within the Guild that will help you and the Guild grow.

The P-S-C system is a must!!! (Polish, Supply, Coin). This way members will find it easier to provide you with the assistance that you need and the support that helps you most.

We are looking for folks that want to be at the top, who have the drive and determination to be the best.We are excepting Guild mates of all ages IRON AGE UP..

If you like what we have to offer and meet the minimum requirements please message our Recruitment Officer pins !

DeletedUser28145

I have only been playing for a week and still trying to find my way around. Can now move into the iron age but should I do so or not?

What are the good and bad of being in a guild?

Where can one find out info on guilds - much like what you have above?

Tks - jb