• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking Forward to Next Era

Darkest.Knight

It's been around a yr since SAV was introduced, it shouldn't be too much longer before a new one comes out. I'm starting to get pretty tried of the present era and looking forward to something new. We'll have to wait and c what we get but I'm hoping the hometown footprint is increased and I'll get more than the 3 available expansions remaining for my town. I always look forward to trying out new military units, hopefully the building size won't force me to remove something I'd like to keep to make room. It's also fun to upgrade my event buildings and watch my game pts increase. Wonder what the rate of inflation will be for the next era; pt values for fights will increase, we'll c how much.

Keep your fingers crossed that new era will be done in a timely manner.

Darkest.Knight

lol, hope there r new expansions, I've held back in the little tower and saved almost 11M medals to buy expansions. If not many expansions r available I'll be moving up the tower rank, lol.