• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Lose goods by selling building

DeletedUser8455

If you were to sell a building would you lose all the goods that you accumulated or would they stay in your town hall?

DeletedUser

Once collected you will not lose the goods. They stay with you.

DeletedUser4844

Oddly, the same cannot be said for military units/building. Any military units you build (as opposed to ones you get from events or the Alcatraz great building) are "attached" to a military building, and when the military building s sold the units "attached" to it also disappear. Other units, such as those from Alcatraz or won in an event are tagged as "unattached".

DeletedUser2501

Oddly, the same cannot be said for military units/building. Any military units you build (as opposed to ones you get from events or the Alcatraz great building) are "attached" to a military building, and when the military building s sold the units "attached" to it also disappear. Other units, such as those from Alcatraz or won in an event are tagged as "unattached".
right, I can see where keeping troops after selling a military building might unbalance the game, giving active players hundreds of troops from every age. That would totally nerf the need for the Alcatraz GB. (makes me wonder if the Alcatraz is over-powered?)

DeletedUser9001

I have two warrior barracks, one can produce 4, the other 5. If I have 5 warriors in my army and sell the barracks that can produce 4 will I lose any warriors from my army? Are the warriors in the army attached to the barracks they came from?

DeletedUser4844

The warriors are attached to the barracks they came from, but there is currently no way to tell which that is. Under the scenario you describe you might well lose 4 warriors, or 3, or 2, or 1, or none. However, if you click on the barracks itself it shows how many warriors that barracks is currently contributing to your army (and how damaged they are). If it shows it is contributing 3 warriors to your army, and the barracks that can produce 5 is contributing only 2, then if you sell the barracks that can produce 4 you will lose 3 of the 5 warriors in your army.