• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Mars Ore

NobleGhadab

Hello, I'm in Space Age Mars and I need lots of Mars Ore to advance. I know that building a Mars Ore Synthesizer will get me that but in order to get this I have to advance to Space Age Android belt.
Is there anyway to get Mars Ore in Space Age Mars other then Continent Map?

Thanks

Big-Bendz

That's why space age stinks. Not only do you need to collect enough for the current age, but you also have to allow for future ages. I recommend at LEAST 15000 before moving on. And the absolute worst part is you can use the synthesizers but they cannot be motivated and can be plundered. Also, they don't produce much and are expensive to operate. So you'll be stuck at or near the end of the age, and playing fights to get the higher amounts of goods before you can think to move on. I have 2 space age worlds and a 3rd world. It will be a LONG, LONG time before I attempt to move the 3rd world into space primarily for this reason.

Sharmon the Impaler

That's why space age stinks. Not only do you need to collect enough for the current age, but you also have to allow for future ages. I recommend at LEAST 15000 before moving on. And the absolute worst part is you can use the synthesizers but they cannot be motivated and can be plundered. Also, they don't produce much and are expensive to operate. So you'll be stuck at or near the end of the age, and playing fights to get the higher amounts of goods before you can think to move on. I have 2 space age worlds and a 3rd world. It will be a LONG, LONG time before I attempt to move the 3rd world into space primarily for this reason.
25K is a safer amount

Ebeondi Asi

I found doing 'due diligence' about needs later on was no problem. I saved up some Special Goods, enough to cover plus a bit in Arctic via Ship and Oceanic Via Sub. Mars and SAAB I still have 38K but Venus and SAJM i saved up 100,000 to 150,000 Special goods. (there was no reason not to) (I even still have plenty of Arctic and Oceanic goods saved in case I need to make more Special Goods from those Eras. (using the ship and sub)
I understand the onus of having to save up for future needs. (to be efficient!)
I have 40K Titan already, Titan is a little slower to accumulate..