• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Medals !!!!

DeletedUser10089

I have LOADS of medals and nothing to use them for - and I need expansions - any hope of getting more victory expansions?- please

DeletedUser8152

You can expect to get more medal expansions when the next age is released. I don't know when that will be though.

DeletedUser15480

How many medals do u need for the current last expansion ?

DeletedUser8428

The final medal expansion currently goes for 50,000 medals.

DeletedUser17462

You can expect to get more medal expansions when the next age is released. I don't know when that will be though.
Do you mean to tell me there are not currently enough expansions in the game to open everything up?

DeletedUser8152

Do you mean to tell me there are not currently enough expansions in the game to open everything up?
Yes, if I understand your question. If you go to place an expansion on the map, there is more area available than there are expansions to place. That's necessary since another age (and thus more expansions) are coming.

DeletedUser17462

Yeah, I'm only in the IndA so idk how it gets at the upper levels. Does the area we can place expansions in grow at some point or are there just not that many expansions between where I am and the Tomorrow Age?

DeletedUser16911

I have an additional question. Can you still buy all medal (and diamond) expansions available in the game, period, even if you haven't reached the last available age yet? Or do you have to enter a new age to unlock the next available medal and diamond expansions?
I plan on staying in Colonial, and so I wonder if that limits my ability to obtain expansions. :/

DeletedUser9393

I have an additional question. Can you still buy all medal (and diamond) expansions available in the game, period, even if you haven't reached the last available age yet? Or do you have to enter a new age to unlock the next available medal and diamond expansions?
I plan on staying in Colonial, and so I wonder if that limits my ability to obtain expansions. :/
There are 2 expansions per age available to buy with diamonds.
You must advance to be able to buy those.
The ones for medals do not necessarily require advancement.

DeletedUser9393

There are 2 expansions per age available to buy with diamonds.
You must advance to be able to buy those.
The ones for medals do not necessarily require advancement.
And also there are two expansions per age on the Technology tree and two per age on the Continent map, so if you stay in Colonial Age that DEFINITELY limits your ability to obtain expansions.

allupinya

The HUGE problem here is, I still have 10 or 11 full sets of Blueprints for Great Buildings that I don't have room to build. And it's not like I have tons of barracks or goods/production buildings. I have quite a few coin buildings, but that's because it takes tons of population for Tomorrow Era goods and barracks buildings. I would note that I have paid 85k medals for the "last" expansion available, and also purchased every one offered for diamonds. So, if I only have half of the GB's built that are available, and still have that many more to plant and no place to put them, does INNO have any plans to address this problem?

DeletedUser

The HUGE problem here is, I still have 10 or 11 full sets of Blueprints for Great Buildings that I don't have room to build. And it's not like I have tons of barracks or goods/production buildings. I have quite a few coin buildings, but that's because it takes tons of population for Tomorrow Era goods and barracks buildings. I would note that I have paid 85k medals for the "last" expansion available, and also purchased every one offered for diamonds. So, if I only have half of the GB's built that are available, and still have that many more to plant and no place to put them, does INNO have any plans to address this problem?

I doubt it, space management is rather key to this game.

DeletedUser8428

allupinya, being able to manage the space in your city is the biggest challenge of FOE. Although it sounds like you're having a problem with it, It's not a problem for the game, so there's nothing for Inno to address. Figuring out how to fit everything in IS the game

DeletedUser17462

Building and leveling the Inno Tower and Habitat are key to avoiding this problem.