• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Message Board Icons

SeamusRex

Can someone give me a description of the icons in the message board, when as a thread admin you click the button to update member, what do the icons next to their name mean?

Ylisaveta

In a message thread, update allows you to add members by typing in their names, or delete them by clicking the red button to the far right of their names. The other button allows you to give that person admin rights on that message thread. You see that the default has a line through it? Click the button to remove the line, and that person (once you save the message) will have the same rights to add, kick, give rights.

SeamusRex

I understand that. That wasn't the question. There's a button on the top right for update to guild members. When you click it, a series of Icons appear beside the member's name, to the left of the Clan icon. I'm looking for definitions of those icons.