• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] More Coins for AID-clicking?

Feirefis

Since i started playing until one hour ago, i got for every click on the [AID] button 20 coins.
Suddenly i got 130coins per click. *cheers*
Did something change? The announcement is empty.
I am for weeks now in colonial age.

I saw that the click on the playerpicture now brings up a menu entry "great buildings" and not "visit" anymore. So something definitely changed.

Where is it announced or credited?

DeletedUser26965

• As the 20 coins for aiding other people were not that rewarding in higher eras, the coin value you get for aiding now increases with your progress through the ages!
Changelog 1.93

jlshetler

The changelog also says that a new Expansion would be added, but I'm not seeing it in my building menu. Anybody else?

DeletedUser8152

Not me. But then I guess I'm blind 'cause I don't see it in the announcement either?

DeletedUser26965

Not me. But then I guess I'm blind 'cause I don't see it in the announcement either?
  • We announced a 29th premium expansion with the 4th part of the Arctic Future, but this one was not usable in the game. This has been fixed.
ctrl+F;)

DeletedUser8152

Hah I did ctrl+F, but looked for diamond ;)

Still don't see it in the game though.

DeletedUser26965

Still don't see it in the game though.
"It turned out that there was a mistake in the changelog for 1.93.

The 29th Premium Expansion was already fixed in 1.91 so players who already placed it do not get a new one. Sorry for this mistake!"

Changelog 1.93