• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

need a hitman....

DeletedUser

Anyone in my hood that would be so kind and take out and pillage durgagagidhar on a daily basis, I'd be in your debt. I'm sick and tired of being attacked and pillaged every day by this same kid. I know its part of the game, but in the progressive age it takes too much resources to make goods just for some.... well someone to take them away relentlessly. Only other choice I have is to stop making goods and trading to the peeps in my world and guild. To the people who attack for points and don't pillage unless it's for a quest, thanks! You all make the game a fun and don't ruin it for the rest of us that just trade and build our towns.

*Arturis*

Or you can build some more of those goods GB. Ever since HMA, I don't build any more of goods buildings, I have more than enough from GBs and quests. You will love it when you hit the next Age, you will get the goods for that new Age instantly without unlocking any tech tree or map deposit.

DeletedUser

Thanks, good idea. A few others pmed me some great ideas I didn't think of too.

DeletedUser

Getting goods exclusively from GBs is a sure way to immunize yourself from plunder, but the flip side of that is it takes forever to collect enough goods for that age's GBs.