• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Need ARC goods

Darkest.Knight

Trade up for them, a lot of players are attracted to the 2:1 trades. I found that focusing on the atk/def or FP GB's in the beginning was easier than waiting on goods. Since I rushed thru eras pretty quickly, goods were only a problem occasionally, By comparison I was "late" putting up the Arc, I had the goods before I built it.

A lot of players find a "friendly" guild to join, generally guild members are helpful when ur in need.

Good luck, have fun.

Ronnie2223

Thank for the reply. I have put a 2:1 offer out with no takers and I get it. I'm offering CA goods for FE goods. I am also focusing on atk/def thus in no hurry to leave CA for now.

Pericles the Lion

Thank for the reply. I have put a 2:1 offer out with no takers and I get it. I'm offering CA goods for FE goods. I am also focusing on atk/def thus in no hurry to leave CA for now.
If you are in a Guild that will not help you with unfair trades to build the ARC (which is in the Guild's interest) then you should find a new Guild pronto.

Ronnie2223

I have played for 9-12 months and never switched guilds (I'm pretty loyal). Are there any consequences? How do I "scout" a new guild?

xivarmy

Are there any consequences?
You can't rejoin a guild you leave for 1 week. Other than that, hurt feelings perhaps.

You can look for guilds through the rankings (probably won't be able to join one of the very top ones without already having the arc built, but somewhere down the list you should be able to find one that's willing to accept fresh players, and help them build and level an arc.

You can also join guilds at random as it suggests them. But a lot of these won't be so different than the one you're leaving (lots of members perhaps, but not many active players).

How do I "scout" a new guild?
Check the guilds descriptions. If they don't have one, that is a big red flag. Look for guilds that say something to the effect of "Looking for players who have an Arc established or are willing to do so pronto. We'll get you what you need."

Also look for what they expect from players. Many guilds have expectations such as "Complete GE4 every week and be willing to rush it if needed." Or "Looking for active GBG Players" meaning hundreds of encounters per season. If you're not comfortable with what they want, then that guild is not for you. But there are guilds of all types and you will be able to find one which suits you.

By all means talk to some of the people in a prospective guild and get their sense of whether the guild is a good match for you. Doing so is not an annoyance, it actually makes you a better prospect for a good guild which may be by invitation only.

Like you, I was loyal to my first guild and stayed in it far too long until I realized it was a GINO (Guild in Name Only). Changing guilds can seem daunting, but it really isn't.

Checking up on your guild shows that it lists 73 players. But of those number 43 are completely inactive and several others are only sporadically active. That is the sign of a guild which is simply not taking care of business.

I'm not surprised no-one will help you with Arc goods.

You will be much better off in a guild which does take care of business.