• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Neighborhood Never Changes

DeletedUser10429

I know that this has been brought up in the past but my hood on Houndsmoor has not changed in over a year. Every time we are told we have new neighbors......no, we don't. It is impossible to progress as the top players always win all the PvP medals. It's getting very annoying.
My rank is around 120 but I have not been in the top 30 of my hood for well over a year.....it's a joke. Please do something about this.
All the best.
Dave.

DeletedUser8152

I know that this has been brought up in the past but my hood on Houndsmoor has not changed in over a year. Every time we are told we have new neighbors......no, we don't. It is impossible to progress as the top players always win all the PvP medals. It's getting very annoying.
My rank is around 120 but I have not been in the top 30 of my hood for well over a year.....it's a joke. Please do something about this.
All the best.
Dave.
Unfortunately, the neighborhood assignment process is a bit opaque; the developers have never explained exactly how it works. My own experience has been that you shuffle around a fair bit in lower ages, but then the top ages tend to be rather static. In any case, it is what it is, I'm afraid no one will have a good answer for you about it.

DeletedUser25950

I hope that does not happen to me now. 500K points(PE) about 30 rank in hood 1000 rank in game got shifted to a hood, that has a 19mil point player(rank 10)) who is also top attacker. 2 nd week now. Hope this is not a permenant thing.