• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Neighborhood

• Thread starter DeletedUser11694
  • Start date

DeletedUser11694

So yesterday everyone got put into a new neighborhood or stayed the same as usual every two weeks. So this time i got moved into a neighborhood with people more than 10 times the rank as me. Im rank 3212 in my world. And i have people rank 6 and 14 and so on. Im the lowest guy with 125,536 points. The guy right in front of me has 202,786. So that's a big difference. And the highest guy has 4,237,327. It's so not fair because i keep getting plundered by almost everyone in my neighborhood. Yes i understand its part of the game but every single day?! And i stopped production and they still plunder me. For like 300 - 400 coins. Really?! Just for that?! So i am asking how do i ask or put something into the forums to get me moved into a more reliable neighborhood?

DeletedUser8152

First, points and rankings don't matter, neighborhoods are just supposed to be based on age.

That said, it sounds like you have a pretty wide ranges of ages. Supposedly neighborhoods are meant to have no more than a 3-age range. If you have more than that, you can submit a support ticket. I don't know if anything much will come of it, but that is your best method to complain about it AFAIK.

DeletedUser11694

But how do i submit a support ticket? Im new to the forums.

DeletedUser8152

In the game screen, right click, and select 'Contact Support'.