• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] neighbors to attack

DeletedUser

So I just crossed the 1000 point threashold and I noticed I no longer have an endless supply of 100 njubs to attack except for about 10-20 people. Is it safe to say that the game only allows me to attack people within a 1000 point difference of my own score? or is my game not loading correctly?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser73

I think all of the inactive players were made invisible, which happens when a player does not log in for either 3 (bronze age) or 7 (any other age) days.

DeletedUser

There are no restrictions as to who you can attack, the only requirement being that they be in your neighborhood and not be in the same guild as you.

DeletedUser

Sorry Daniel that wasnt what I was refferring to.

Slygoxx hit it on the head as I think they are invisible... just a shame I cant go beating on the people who arent playing anymore. I only have about 12 targets now vs before I had about 60-100.

DeletedUser

You will be getting fresh targets on a weekly basis. Neighborhoods are shuffled and merged on mondays, filling up to around 80 players. However, I don't know the exact timetable for the removal of inactive players.

DeletedUser34

Yeah I still have innactive players in my neighborhood, but my active players now out number the ghost towns :p (happily)