• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New King player icon

Add a crowned king player icon?

• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

DeletedUser30029

Proposal: Add a new player icon of a king wearing a crown.

Summary: There is no such icon now. Only a queen wearing a crown. My player name calls for such an icon by nature .

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

There is no such icon now.

Yes there is. He just looks a bit sick.

latest

DeletedUser6293

I would like to proposal that the timing for GVG after leaving a guild be removed. This is unfair to players that are active in GVG. That 6 day wait is like a punishment in order to move from guild to guild. This game is for fighters. We made this game over the years. I don't think it's fair for active players in GVG having to wait. It delay the game process. And it's a punishment for active players over the years.

DeletedUser6293

I would like to proposal that the timing for GVG after leaving a guild be removed. This is unfair to players that are active in GVG. That 6 day wait is like a punishment in order to move from guild to guild. This game is for fighters. We made this game over the years. I don't think it's fair for active players in GVG having to wait. It delay the game process. And it's a punishment for active players over the years.

Agent327

Obvious you did not invent the gunpowder. Same comment twice. Has nothing to do with the subject and will never happen. Apart from that, great suggestion! Now since you think you made the game I am sure you can fix it yourself.

DeletedUser33036

Obvious you did not invent the gunpowder. Same comment twice. Has nothing to do with the subject and will never happen. Apart from that, great suggestion! Now since you think you made the game I am sure you can fix it yourself.
Makeing an unrelated proposal in anotger persons badly formated prosal has to be the advant guard of poor proposal making.