• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New looking for friends

DeletedUser

Here's a bit of a tip! Talk to a few players read their profiles and ask questions there are players who will act like good players until you invite them into your world then they strike by plundering you stuff. There are many players who do not like to plunder. There are players who like you to give while they take and never return the favor in terms of M & S. Always read and visit other players worlds and cities see how they build, also write down who plunder you keep track so you don't give them any help unless they stop. Yu will learn about these tis this is a game of frustration.

DeletedUser

Rick69NAM is spot on..I am a fairly new player(less than a month) and there are several players that love to do exactly what he described but you will find that there are just as many that will help as much as possible.. I have met most of my better friends on here by donating forge points towards their buildings. You are more than welcome to send me a request if you want. Also, take your time when choosing a guild, don't jump into the first one you see or are invited to. Good luck, its a fun game but it will try every bit of your patience at times :)

DeletedUser10076

If you're in Bisgard feel free to send me a friend request

some basic tips:

Do everything you can to get expansions as quick as possible

Put your Town Hall in the corner of your city and develop from there. You will find that you will end up having more room. Secondly get a full list of friends and MP/PO them and the guild daily. This will increase your chances of getting Great Buildings. Thirdly when you do get through someone's defenses don't show any mercy plunder that best building available to plunder (goods). Lastly and perhaps most importantly if you're not going to spend money to get diamonds save up the ones you get here and there from quests to buy expansions. Everything else can be gained in time.
On battles your basic army is 7 siege and 1 heavy. This will be able to cut through most defenses and is a fairly effective defense for yourself. If you want to get really hardcore write down your neighbors defenses and bring the units you need to have the advantage. And remember that there is no shame in retreating if you are outmatched. The point of PvP is gain a net profit. Well hope that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks alot guys alot of help, so far I am P2 in my neighborhood ( guy in first is way out compared to everyone else) have two great buildings and started a guild with some of the guy in our hood and are working our way into becoming higher rankings. Learned pretty fast since I used to play age of empires, but all yr input is very helpful!

And btw I am in Houndsmoor