• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] New player need help with story Quest

DeletedUser26728

I have a story quest that ask me to introduce myself by changing my name and profile pic. When I finish and hit the save button I get a server unavailable message. I already sent a message thru support but they said they don't allow name changes.

DeletedUser8152

I think you might be misunderstanding the quest. I don't think there are any quests that ask you to change your name. Can you copy down the quest text for us?

DeletedUser26728

No that is what it is, It is my first quest. I think has something to do with starting my account on a mobile device. After I click on the quest it brings up a box for me to change my name and pic. After I change it and hit the save button then I get the error and it goes back to the log in screen. The was the response from support.

"Hello Charles 305 the Lion,

Thank you for contacting Support. We only offer name changes where it is absolutely necessary, such as the original name being in breach of the rules or containing personal and private information. We also allow a one time name change for those mobile players who were assigned a name. Since your name appears to qualify, as a one time courtesy, we will allow a name change. Please provide five UNIQUE names (without any special characters) in order of preference and we will see if they are available for use.

Respectfully,

Menace
Sentinel Ingame Moderator"

DeletedUser26728

The quest request says "chose a name and profile picture"

DeletedUser26728

It would be so bad if I could skip the quest and move on but I can't.

DeletedUser8997

Try clicking your name down in the profiles in your neighborhood. Otherwise I have no idea.

wolfhoundtoo

Have you contact support directly? not sure how you do it on mobile but right clicking anywhere in your city is how you can submit a ticket to support on a PC.