• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New players option to get Advanced troops in early ages

NWWolverine

After playing 4 years ago with cities in multiple worlds, I burnt out and deleted everything. Last December, out of boredom, I started a new city in a new world. One of the guilds I started in had members working toward advanced troops for IA or PE (4-Hovers and 4-Turturettes) and they added me to their thread to help guide me through it. Here’s the results after 5 months of playing and getting the advanced troops;
GB’s in city
Arc 120
Obs 69
Hydra 7
TA 40
CoA 70
SBC 45
BG 65
Zeus 74
CdM 77

Because I’m staying in PE, I don’t need a Traz, CF or any other normal GB’s that players going up through the era’s require to move up faster. All rogues are generated in GbG and I don’t do recurring quests. The event buildings I was able to get during this time period were perfectly suited to supply and grow my city without need for any of the new event buildings being offered so I can skip spending money to get the best new event buildings in the future unless there’s a superior one to what I have now.

When installing the event buildings with the best att/def stats, it lowered my happiness to a negative 50k+ but really didn’t matter as my coin/supplies continue to grow faster than I spend them and I've found no bad effect from it. My GB’s and event buildings give me more than enough goods to help supply the guild but I’m focusing on the Observatory, Arc and now the Hydra to help even more.

Using the Hovers and Turturettes against the PE troops, I can battle in GbG over 200 attrition each day without boosts and cruise through level 5 of GE without any defensive buildings. My Battle stats are currently
Attacking units
2403/2727
1801/2694
GbG
3057/3417
GE
2480/3519

Completing an average of 1000 battles in GbG each day, I get about 300 diamonds as they pay out at 1% of all rewards. Fp’s are about 1300 and I’m able to keep 2 Tourney Grounds active at all times with 3 in inventory for slower GbG maps.

I hope this helps anyone considering going this route as I think it’s worth starting your game this way. It makes it fun very quickly and you can always move up through the higher era's from here when you get bored.

Desert Red Dawg

Those Hover tanks are awesome.
I have played over 5 yrs
Took 5 cities to finally get my H Tanks in Industrial Age.
Had them in later ages (PE, CE) but I kept getting tech blocked.
You have to Plan ahead and be careful on your path through the Story line quest.
I did not make it beyound the FE storyline. So No OF or AF troops.
The only down fall to staying in IA is space. I still have a few medal expansion to go so we'll see.

NWWolverine

Those Hover tanks are awesome.
I have played over 5 yrs
Took 5 cities to finally get my H Tanks in Industrial Age.
Had them in later ages (PE, CE) but I kept getting tech blocked.
You have to Plan ahead and be careful on your path through the Story line quest.
I did not make it beyound the FE storyline. So No OF or AF troops.
The only down fall to staying in IA is space. I still have a few medal expansion to go so we'll see.
Anyone trying to do this has to read and follow the guide before every move in the story line. If they complete "Truth or Dare", they lose out on the Turturettes in OF, which are vital to high attrition without losing rogues or using diamonds

Desert Red Dawg

I got past that. I got tech blocked. Ran out techs to research.
If I advance to PE from industrial I could probably obtain the OF/AF units.
The guide has some flaws and using the Wiki quest list was very helpful.
Not an easy thing but well worth the effort

Pericles the Lion

I got past that. I got tech blocked. Ran out techs to research.
If I advance to PE from industrial I could probably obtain the OF/AF units.
The guide has some flaws and using the Wiki quest list was very helpful.
Not an easy thing but well worth the effort
Imo, fighting is PE with OF units is better than fighting in Indy with Hovertanks. I don't regret aging up to PE with my HAUs.