• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

NEW WORLD CONTEST- Qunrir

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4770

Dear Kings and Queens,

It is our pleasure to announce another new world has opened; Qunrir!

To celebrate the opening, we are again running a contest!

This time, the first diamond use player to conquer Province - Amaryah City on the global map on Qunrir or the first NON-diamond use player to conquer - Mount Killmore on the global map on Qunrir.

There will be two categories for this competition; diamond use (category A) and non diamond use (category B).
There will be 2 total winners, 1 for category A and 1 for category B. The prizes are as follows:
Prize = 250 diamonds

To claim a prize, post here with a screen shot of your global map after you have acquired the Amaryah City or Mount Killmore province, and we will then check our log to confirm and post an announcement of the winning player.

The Contest will end May 15, 2015, whether we have a winner or not.

Best Wishes,

The Forge of Empires Team

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16457

I have Mount Killmore but it wont let me post the attachment. to show the screen shot help !!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17164

This is just a suggestion, there, in my opinion, should honestly be three categories in this contest.
1) No Diamond Use in City
2) No Diamond Use in City besides getting the Diamond Expansions
3) Diamond Usage

I feel that category #2, No Diamond Use in City besides getting the Diamond Expansions, constitutes such a huge number of players that it really is unfair to exclude them, for all essential purposes from these contests, as obviously they are eligible for the Diamond Usage category of the contest, but certainly would under no circumstances ever ever ever have a chance of winning that contest.

Just my opinion
THX
SHH

DeletedUser17892

No Diamonds Killmore Challenge Complete!

Dear Kings and Queens,
<clip>

This time, the first diamond use player to conquer Province - Amaryah City on the global map on Qunrir or the first NON-diamond use player to conquer - Mount Killmore on the global map on Qunrir.
<clip>

To claim a prize, post here with a screen shot of your global map after you have acquired the Amaryah City or Mount Killmore province, and we will then check our log to confirm and post an announcement of the winning player.

<clip>

I am not allowed to post attachments. But I, Thormlir, have completed the non-Diamonds challenge. I have conquered the entire Mount Killmore area on the global map on Qunrir.

DeletedUser17892

Trying to create an album and post the screenshot that way. Full screenshot upload failed, seems to be due to size limitations. Cropped version now in an album on forums I will now attempt to link:
attachment.php

DeletedUser8861

We have confirmed Thormlir as the non-diamond winner.

- - - Updated - - -

Contest closed

Status
Not open for further replies.