• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Not 80 In Neighborhood

DeletedUser185

I noticed they did the update last night to 0.10.0.8043, now I only show 14 people in my neighborhood rather than 80, anyone else experience this??

I know they said they would be merging them on Mondays after the update, maybe after the merging, it will go back up to 80.

This sure can put a damper on trading with only 14 in the hood and only 2 of them actively trade...lol

DeletedUser

Yes they will add active ppl to your neighborhood at Monday.
And I think that this will not have any affect on trading in your neighborhood since they have removed only inactive players(players that didn't log in for a longer time.

DeletedUser185

I was kind of thinking that.

I have traded with a guild member without it costing me a forge point, so that is working good and very helpful.

Yes they will add active ppl to your neighborhood at Monday.
And I think that this will not have any affect on trading in your neighborhood since they have removed only inactive players(players that didn't log in for a longer time.

DeletedUser26

if they removed all the inactives, your trading rate wouldn't have changed anyway. :laugh:

DeletedUser185

Oh NO!!!

That is bad, well at least Monday is just a couple days away.....

I also noticed that one of my guild members that was in my neighborhood, is no longer in my hood...

And they are a pretty active player.....go figure????? But this could actually be a plus, I can trade with free as a guild member and it creates a new neighborhood slot....

You are lucky, I have only two other players in my hood and not much active.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, when they merge the neighbourhoods based on activity they will indeed increase to somewhere around 80.