• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Number of encounters in each GE Difficulty level

DeletedUser

If you're talking about how many the entire guild could do before being forced to unlock the next level in order to do more, that would be 16 x # of guild members in that particular guild.

DeletedUser27889

But I may be asking the question wrong: we have done 99 encounters so far on level I.
At what point do we move into level II?
Possibly, because now I'm not quite sure what you mean.

When you say 'we' are you referring to the entire guild?

So each week, beginning on tuesday a new GE will start. When it begins each member will start at encounter 1 of level 1. Once a member has completed the first 16 encounters they will then be able to (so long as it has been unlocked via good donations in the guild treasury) level 2. That member will then have another 16 encounters and will then be able to play (again, unlocked with goods) 3 and then another 16 until 4, which of course requires more goods.

Come next tuesday everyone starts off back at encounter 1 of level 1 and must progress through the levels.

A player could be on level 3 while the rest of his guild mates are still on level 1. The overall scores are combined, and the competition is measured in completion percentage for the guild as a whole, but each member takes on his or her encounters separately and progresses through them and the levels at their own pace.

DeletedUser26965

But I may be asking the question wrong: we have done 99 encounters so far on level I.
At what point do we move into level II?
You can unlock level 2, 3 and 4 at the start of GE even before anyone does a single encounter, you don't have to unlock level 2, 3 or 4 if you don't want to. The only criteria to opening new levels is goods, it has nothing to do with how many encounters were done. Half your guild can complete level 4 while the other half does none if you want, up to you if it's worth unlocking more levels.

Victoria and Albert

Possibly, because now I'm not quite sure what you mean.

When you say 'we' are you referring to the entire guild?

So each week, beginning on tuesday a new GE will start. When it begins each member will start at encounter 1 of level 1. Once a member has completed the first 16 encounters they will then be able to (so long as it has been unlocked via good donations in the guild treasury) level 2. That member will then have another 16 encounters and will then be able to play (again, unlocked with goods) 3 and then another 16 until 4, which of course requires more goods.

Come next tuesday everyone starts off back at encounter 1 of level 1 and must progress through the levels.

A player could be on level 3 while the rest of his guild mates are still on level 1. The overall scores are combined, and the competition is measured in completion percentage for the guild as a whole, but each member takes on his or her encounters separately and progresses through them and the levels at their own pace.
Ok I get it...EACH player gets 16 encounters. What I have been doing is unlocking the level when I get there. Thank you!