• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

OBS without a Guild

DeletedUser28670

They go to the Forge of Empires God as offerings, so that he will not cripple our cities with holy lag.
Seriously, the OBS doesn't donate if you aren't in a guild.

DeletedUser

What happens to the goods that the OBS generate if I am not attached to a Guild?
They go to the Forge of Empires God as offerings, so that he will not cripple our cities with holy lag.
Seriously, the OBS doesn't donate if you aren't in a guild.
To be more specific, you can't collect from it (or the Arc, or the Atomium) if you aren't in a guild. Same thing with the Hall of Fame. It just sits there, ready to collect, until you join a guild. Except the Hall of Fame, which can be plundered if not motivated.

Salsuero

To be more specific, you can't collect from it (or the Arc, or the Atomium) if you aren't in a guild. Same thing with the Hall of Fame. It just sits there, ready to collect, until you join a guild. Except the Hall of Fame, which can be plundered if not motivated.

Does the Alcatraz respond the same? Does it just sit there permanently locked in a ready state, unable to be collected if you have no military buildings in your town? I've never tried it personally. Just a curiosity.

DeletedUser

Does the Alcatraz respond the same? Does it just sit there permanently locked in a ready state, unable to be collected if you have no military buildings in your town? I've never tried it personally. Just a curiosity.
That is a good question. I have 2 cities with a Traz. If I have a store building in one of them, I may have to test that out.

DeletedUser31440

Traz with no barracks will not produce troops. Not sure what the timer does, my guess is that it starts when a barracks is built though, nothing to back that up other than speculation though.

Volodya

I'm in exactly that situation now, and yes, that's what happens. It sits there with its usual "collect me now" balloon floating over it, but you get an error message instructing you to build some military buildings if you try to actually collect it.

DeletedUser26532

I'm in exactly that situation now, and yes, that's what happens. It sits there with its usual "collect me now" balloon floating over it, but you get an error message instructing you to build some military buildings if you try to actually collect it.

I have wondered about this for a long time. Thank you.