• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

% of Rogues

DeletedUser31859

I just have a question for any player who fights regularly GE/GVG/PVP. What type of ratio do you try to keep your Rogue level at vs. the total of troops from your current age?

I currently have 8 rogues for every 5 troops of my current era, and I was just wondering what others like to have.

Thanks

Jern2017

I have the Alcatraz and the only military building in my city is the Rogue Hideout.

In PVP, I use one advanced era unit and seven Rogues.

In the Guild Expedition, I use a mix of Rogues and my current era units (which I obtain through GE) for the first two difficulties and again one advanced era unit and seven Rogues for the third and fourth difficulty. I currently have about 300 Rogues, so I don't need a lot of regular units.

DeletedUser

Once you have an Alcatraz GB and a Rogue Hideout you'll be on the way to having hundreds of Rogues and this won't be an issue. And I really don't think there's a logical relationship between the number of regular troops and the number of Rogues until then anyway. Before getting the Alcatraz, the main thing with Rogues is just not losing too many.

DeletedUser32824

I have 181 rogues just from doing daily challenges and GE for about 9 months. I don't do GVG and I don't care too too much about losing rogues. For me, I take as many as I can get, because I don't want to build a 10x7 rogue factory in my city with a 2x2 hideout.

Emberguard

I have 5 Rogue Hideouts each with 3 slots open, a lvl 7 Alcatraz and 2 Heavy barracks.

The amount of Rogues I have to everything else depends entirely on how often I attack my neighbours as lately I've been taking on the toughest in the hood first.