• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Submitted One Down Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graviton

Acutally it isn't - when you are playing for a long time now and where already in one of the higher Ages when those buildings where intruduced. ;)

Then you have all kinds of goods buildings from those eras that you can build.

I am unconvinced that there's a need for this other than to make up for poor planning, and to save the time it would take to create or trade for the required goods. In which case, if Inno implements this it should cost lots of diamonds.

Xenosaur

@RBP - it doesn't have to be the case. If the idea is game-approved, they can store it and return it back to the city with it's attribute changes intact.

The Lady Redneck

i remember a time when FE was the highest Age, there was no Friends Tavern and no GE lvl 4 just to name a few)
That is strange as I am sure I had A FT and GE level 4 before I was in FE. But it has been a while. I also have 2 SoH's in every Era from CE to OF But am now going with Elephants. Champs Retreats in my inventory run from CA until my presents Era (SAAB).

why does this kept coming back and never get into the game we must have votted a mllion times on this have it go through voting win and then we just restart the coder peple need to listen and put this in the game

DevaCat

why does this kept coming back and never get into the game we must have votted a mllion times on this have it go through voting win and then we just restart the coder peple need to listen and put this in the game
Well no, some of us think it’s a terrible idea and should not go into the game. But frankly the forum team should go ahead and pass this one on to the devs. The folks who love 1 click collect, aid all and want to sit all taverns at once love the idea and will keep voting yes. Please put them out of their misery:)

I'm a "yes" for this. I can see the benefits and think the changes and complexities it adds to the game will be interesting. The idea of "one down"ing an event building is interesting, especially if you have more than 1 version of the building and you find you're running low on a certain era of goods etc.

blueskydwg

I first voted yes - but then realized I'd need to get rid of all of the Champion barracks that I saved from each age, and all those SoH's that I've put into inventory from past ages just in case I'd need them would all go to waste.

tstar99

i have thought of this in the past, and wish there was a way to get earlier era goods. it is really hard to get goods for GBG and GE.

Ebeondi Asi

That is strange as I am sure I had A FT and GE level 4 before I was in FE. But it has been a while. I also have 2 SoH's in every Era from CE to OF But am now going with Elephants. Champs Retreats in my inventory run from CA until my presents Era (SAAB).
I started just after GbG began.. (Nov 2019) and there were already lots of Arcs (so Future had been around for awhile) and GE was only to level 3.
GE Level 4 came along later than that. (though I do not remember now how much later)

mellofax

FOE Team
Co-Community Manager
Congratulations, this idea has gained enough support to be submitted. We are now locking it from further comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.