• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

One-sey Trades

DeletedUser

Anybody know why some people post page after page after page after page for trades involving 1-for-2 or 2-for-1?

Why would I spend 5 FPs to get 5 goods? How about posting all 5 goods in one trade?

Maybe there's a reason I don't see ...

DeletedUser

I was afraid of that. Thought I might be missing a devious strategy ... ;)

DeletedUser3679

I was afraid of that. Thought I might be missing a devious strategy ... ;)

It's one way of 'punishing' or discouraging non guildies picking up the trades, without affecting the poster's guildies.

ps Didn't say it was a good strategy, lol.

DeletedUser

It's one way of 'punishing' or discouraging non guildies picking up the trades, without affecting the poster's guildies.

ps Didn't say it was a good strategy, lol.

That makes a demented sort of sense. Thanks. But I checked out his guild ... 3 members ... he might be severely limiting his trading activity. :)

DeletedUser8420

there is a quest that requires you to get one of everything from bronze up to modern age (I think been long time since I had that one) That was very irritating to complete.

DeletedUser8152

there is a quest that requires you to get one of everything from bronze up to modern age (I think been long time since I had that one) That was very irritating to complete.
Even more fun when it comes again :)

DeletedUser10415

It didn't irritate me at all, as it's a quest that can be skipped.