• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

One up kit

• Thread starter DeletedUser36282
  • Start date

DeletedUser36282

I have 1 One up Kit and am High Middle Ages. I can upgrade a Tholos of Idols I can upgrade or an Arena of Victors. Which one should I upgrade or should I wait? Thank you.

DeletedUser36282

I would go with Tholos, you would be getting more coins, supplies, and an age higher of goods. With the arena you can still make FP regardless of its age.
That brings up another question. I almost always use the arena to produce supplies. Should I be using it for forge points instead?

DeletedUser32824

That brings up another question. I almost always use the arena to produce supplies. Should I be using it for forge points instead?
I havent looked at the number, but I'm sure it's not the most efficient supply producing building, but it depends on your priorities. For me the most important resource in this game is time and FPs act in a way to "speed up time". If I can make 48 FPs in 1 day I am really squeezing in 2 days of income into 1, letting me advance tech faster or level GBs faster. I personally go for max FP production.

DeletedUser36282

I havent looked at the number, but I'm sure it's not the most efficient supply producing building, but it depends on your priorities. For me the most important resource in this game is time and FPs act in a way to "speed up time". If I can make 48 FPs in 1 day I am really squeezing in 2 days of income into 1, letting me advance tech faster or level GBs faster. I personally go for max FP production.
Thank you! Really good food for thought!!!!!

Graviton

When I don't use mine for DC tasks I use it for goods (8 hour cycle). On a good day I can get 2 productions out of it. Sometimes three, if I set it before I got to bed and then collect it early enough the next day.