• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Opening up new levels in GE

• Thread starter DeletedUser31417
  • Start date

DeletedUser31417

In Xyr world I am leading a guild called Night's Watch and my frustration or question is why we forced to donate treasury goods that are out of our league just to open level 2 or 3 GE each week?

we're a small guild--the most advanced player only being in the Late Middle Ages. We have had 3 new people added to the guild over the past couple of weeks (all late Middle Ages or lower), and it seems this is when the issue with GE started. To unlock level 2 GE this week we had to trade up to get colonial age goods. OK--a bit of a challenge, whatever. To unlock level 3, we have to have 10 each of Industrial Age goods. Tell me how this is fair?! Oh, and to use diamonds it costs 50 diamonds each for 10 goods...craziness. No one can afford that. What is happening?!

DeletedUser26965

Either you got some crazy bug, which I don't think is the case, or you got or had players in your guild from those ages in your guild when GE was accounted for at the start.

Link: Costs of Unlocking Difficulties

Looking at your guild, player giantballs is in Industrial Age. Which costs 5 of each CA Goods for level 2, 10 of each IndA Goods for level 3 and 20 of each IndA Goods for level 4.

Last edited by a moderator: